Glass-Fused-to-Steel Bolted Tank As Anaerobic Digester Tank
The general impression of veratrum Glass-Fused-to-Steel Bolted Tank
Glass-Fused-to-Steel Bolted Tank is a kind of factory fabrication tank, which made of glass coated on Ti-rich special steel plates. The steel plates are coated with enamel powder ( mixing with 10-20 different materials ) and burned in oven ( Temperature from 800 celsius to 950 celsius ) , which makes the steel sheet and glass coated greatly blend together .
For all of the holes on the tank, the wall will be precutted on the workshop , instead of on job site . Accoding to the size of hole , there will be some flanges nozzles along with. Except for the nozzle and flanges , we also supply roofs , we produce glass fused to steel roof and aluminum deck roof by ourselves. For the other accessories, like bolts, ladder, wind truss ect. we also can do it as the requirement of our customers.
About the installation , we can send supervisor or installation team to help installation . For the glass fused to steel tank there is no need big equipment during the installation , we will assemble the tank from the top ring , every ring we will use the jack to lift it , until the final ring is be installed . If there is a roof it will be installed with the top ring together .
Glass fused to steel tank specification
Why choose Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks:
- The first and most professional Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks manufacturer in Asia
- Innovative enameling protection technology on sheet’s four edges and bolt holes
- Successful projects reference in more than 60 countries in the world
- Products conform to or exceed AWWA D103-09, OSHA and ISO/EN 28765
- Certified by ISO9001, NSF61, BSCI etc. international qualification system
- Cutting edge enameling technology to lead industry innovation
- Quick installation and lowest maintenance cost
As an outstanding containment system provider with more than 30 years of experience, Center Enamel Co, Ltd sincerely expects to establish long-term cooperation with the local partners throughout the world and make a continuous contribution to the development of the industry.