Glass Lined Steel Anaerobic Digestion Tank with Customized Tank Colors
What Is Glass Lined Steel Anaerobic Digestion Tank ?
By intermittently aerating, the anaerobic digestion process is an activated sludge/sewage treatment technology. Aerating regularly and intermittently is its main feature. The glass-lined steel anaerobic digestion tank is the core of the anaerobic digestion process . Mixing primary subsiding, biodegrading, post subsiding and other processes all occurred in one tank, and no sludge return system is needed .
Brief introduction of Glass Lined Steel anaerobic digestion tank
Glass Lined Steel anaerobic digestion tank is a kind of factory fabrication tank , which made of glass coated on Ti-rich special steel plates . The steel plates are coated with enamel powder ( mixing with 10-20 different materials ) and burned in oven ( Temperature from 800 celsius to 950 celsius ) , which makes the steel sheet and glass coated greatly blend together . High recommended, all of the holes on the tank wall will be precut on the workshop, instead of on the job site. According to the size of the hole , there will be some flanges nozzles along with.
Glass Lined Steel Anaerobic Digestion Tank Specifications
|Coating color||dark blue, dark green, white, and customized|
|A standard steel plate size||effective size 2400mm x 1200 m|
|Steel plates thickness||3mm - 12mm, depends on the diameter & height|
|Coating thickness||0.25mm - 0.4mm, two coatings internal and external|
|Acid and alkalinity proof||standard coating suits for PH3 - PH11, special coating suits for PH1 - PH14|
|Elastic||same as steel sheet, around 500KN/mm|
|Service life||>30 years|
|Spark test||>1500 V|
|Permeability||gas and liquid impermeable|
|Easy yo clean||smooth, glossy, inert, anti-adhesion|
About the installation of Glass Lined Steel anaerobic digestion tank , there is no need big equipment to do it . Jacks are required during the installation , we will install the tank from the top ring , one by one until all of them are installed . Glass Lined Steel anaerobic digestion tank is widely used in wastewater treatment , sludge treatmentanaerobic digester , because of its’s excellent corrosion resistance .
The advantages of Glass Lined Steel anaerobic digestion tank
1. Short construction period : we install tank with jack and assemble the steel sheet with bolts and sealant one by one , it is fast and easy to do it .
2. Superior corrosion resistance , service life is more than 30 years : The PH of the steel sheet from 3 – 11 , special steel sheet from 1 -14. Have great corrosion resistance .
3. Low project cost : Once the tank is installed , the maintenance cost is low and easy and convenient to clean , the manhole will be designed to help cleaning . Comparing with traditional tanks , the glass fused to steel tank is in lower cost .
4. Tank volume can be easily expanded : If it is specified before the tank manufacturing that a future expansion is needed, engineer will make the structure suitable for future enlarged capacity . It can be realized by simply adding another rings .
5. Beautiful appearance , color can be customized : The tank looks glossy , smooth , and the color can be in white , dark blue , cobalt blue , forest green , sky blue or customized color .
6. Not subject to weather conditions , Glass fused steel tank is not subjected to environmental and weather . It can be erected at remote places like desert and extremely cold places .
Get the Best Price for
Price： $5000~$20000 one set